Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: A Place for my HEAD ::

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Teasers

From Cambridge University.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on !!


Psas Ti ON !

Comments:
I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for posts,
thanks to web.

my blog post; Www.legalsoundz.Com
 
Post a Comment

crazy freaking dude : friend of all : listening ears : heart for mankind : humble servant of God

Bros
Zaq gila rocka
Fahmi rocka
Mohksin Sachok
Hairil Pink
Hafiz Hensem
Rabbany
Radziq
Ashraf
Wan Rilekz
Mar
Muadz
U.Haniff
Remy
Adi

Sis
Zakiah
Yaya Widz
Nuwul
Maryam J
Aisah Princesha
Nurhidayati
Erni
Ruqayyah
Marlina
Hafizah
Khadijah
Khairunnisa
Atiqah
Amy
Mama Humaira'